Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello, again!

After 7 long, well-deserved days and nights of kayaking, sunbathing, "Catchphrase", family fun, grilled food, sandy hair, and endless verses of "Down by the bay", I'm finally home from lovely Port Hope.


I drank sweet tea all day and enjoyed the nature.



hahahaha. This was the slogan for a little meat shop.











This was the KIDDIE size ice cream cone, at Grindstone General Store. ("The Biggest Scoops In the Thumb!")


My cute grama and my sister chowing down.

How cute is my grandpa, with ice cream all over himself like he is 5 years old♥


My sister again, and Katelyn working on the giant ice creams.

♥♥♥

I love two lane roads in the middle of no where♥♥


On Wednesday, we went to the Huron County Annual Fair! There wasn't a lot to do.. So we looked at all the animals. I saw a baby cow fresh out of the womb!!! :O








We of course went antiqueing (:
Is this not the biggest burger ever?? Holy crap. No one could eat anything else the
whole rest of the day.








And that is an overveiw of my fun vacation.♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment