Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day #13

Someone I admire...



                I admire my mother. Most teenagers are like, ewww I hate my mom she is so crazy. And while I will say that my mom has had her share of crazy moments, (She is an insane control freak, and is very very anxious.) I far from hate her. She is a strong woman, she has put up with my dad's bullshit since their teenage years, and has stayed with him through all of it. She puts up with me, too, and that alone drives most people up the wall. She has a lot of self respect, and it is too awesome. After every name she has been called, after every rude comment made by my dad or by someone else referring to my dad's mental state, she is still alive and well and totally okay with who she is. She is a single mother: working, cleaning, raising a family alone... But she does it with a husband. And I respect that. I'm very close with my mom, she has a smiley, loud personality and I'm lucky to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment