Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So I guess it's time to come back to my blog♥ Let me fill you in on all of my big interesting events.

We officially left my dad. We weren't planning on moving until like this weekend, but after one particularly crazy night, where my father told me to go cut myself, we decided to move a little earlier than planned. And we haven't gone back.

I broke up with my boyfriend. He was a terd.

My psychiatrist put me on medication for my depression & anxiety. Prozac. I don't think I've been on it long enough to judge if it's doing what it's supposed to, but so far I haven't had any really low moods. Like, I haven't wanted to die since I've been on it.

I made plans for Labor Day weekend with all of my old friends (: (Robyn, April, Jordan, Jordan and Katelyn) Hopefully everyone can come. We're going to a big festival downtown. I've also caught up with a girl I used to play volleyball with, Jenna, and a girl who I used to be the BEST of friends with her and her twin, Elaine, and my ex-boyfriend who I have missed terribly, Brendan. I hope I'll get to see all of them very soon. (:

I've been eating normal and I've chilled out a bit about that. I've still been cutting, though. One thing at a time, haha. I find it's easier to stop when I'm not focusing on stopping.

I read a few books.

I registered for my new school, and started school clothes shopping.

So for right now, I'm just trying to keep my chin up, and take things slow, keep myself from falling down to where I started. Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment