Thursday, July 21, 2011

Men, men, men, men. Manly men men men

         "A boy is a noise with some dirt on it."


    Sometimes I wish I were a boy. You can roll around in the mud and mom won't yell over the stain. You wouldn't have to worry about the calories you packed on during your midnight ice cream binge, and if you were, you'd work it off "playing ball with the guys" anyway, no worries. If you were "stretching the truth" to impress a girl, at least you get a few kisses out of it. Girls go to crazy lengths to impress other girls and all we get is back stabbed. Sometimes I just want to hang around in my underwear all day and have it be acceptable. I'd like to be able to cuss my brains out and not be told it's "unladylike" and "a turnoff." Plus, a guy will just punch you if he has a problem. How much easier would that be than the stupid, prissy games girls try to play?  The only thing I think I would miss is being able to blame PMS when I'm crabby. You know what, scratch that, not having PMS at all would be worth it.

(P.S. my friend Val works at Big Boy! It's funny, because Val is usually the one to tell me to "act like a lady!" That's the reason I used the Big Boy boy.♥)


No comments:

Post a Comment