Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HEY!♥

I just caught a bug in my hand, and I opened my hand and it was still alive and flew away. So the fluttery little fella is still flapping around the room. >:|

I'm not a miserable person, I'm truly not. I seem like I am on this blog, though. I ought to work on that.

I'm so glad I'm not a vegan, they can't eat ANYTHING! A woman my mom works with asked me to make her delicious vegan cookies and I am in awe that so many foods are not vegan-friendly! It's going to be a challenge. I'll let you know how they turn out. Baking is my favorite.

This post is really about nothing. :D That's okay. I'm down.

I'm going to go drink some tea and watch Intervention all night, bye♥




"If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down."

No comments:

Post a Comment