Saturday, November 19, 2011

i suck

so. I'm pathetic.
I made myself throw up again for the first time in seven weeks. fuck.
i don't want to eat anything food sounds terrible.
I cut myself a little. not enough to really count but still the point is that I'm a failure.
Also my boyfriend is being stupid about this whole self destruction thing.
and I definitely fell hard FOR ANOTHER GUY even though I have a boyfriend. I'm such a slut -_-
but the new guy is so fabulous ):
He knows the difference between your and you're, writes things, and plays guitar, can do a mean British accent and told me I look lovely.
my boyfriend doesn't do those things and he just calls me hot.
suefygerilguyer.
i hate everything
especially me.
I'm so dumb and melodramatic
I WISH I WAS NORMAL
I'M SO FUCKED UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment