Wednesday, November 23, 2011

hello.

I am displeased and frustrated with the way my life is progressing.
I'm so in love with Jamie (That is his code name, FYI) he is SO PERFECT
I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.
I don't know if he realizes. Probably not. cool.
My heart hurts.
I'm only at 17k with my novel.
My voice is dead from throwing up.
TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING.
too much food and family time.. two things I have a love-hate relationship with.
I haven't eaten all day.
Tonight I'll probably inhale all of the food that is here and then throw it all up. cool.
Again, displeased and frustrated with the way my life is progressing.


LOL
I need control

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love can never be expressed in words, mate. Even though you try your best, there's always a scope to try best-er, if you know what I mean.

    Love.
    http://inthepourinrain.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete