Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a day without laughter is a day wasted

    Fall is finally setting in.. this rain I'm getting here is washing away the last shreds of summer I was ever so lovingly holding on it.
      NaNoWriMo is starting soon. I'm so excited about my novel! I might have to start before the first of November! Look me up, if any of you are participating this year, I'd love to hear from you. (:
     My new friend Jasmine convinced me to do nano with her. My other new friend Paige is in on the fun too. I sit with them at lunchtime. I appreciate that they exist, we are all on the same brainwave. We're like  the awkward nerd-type. I love it. We talk about writing, and music, and Glee, and Harry Potter, and the Internet, and hot guys, and hot girls, and stupid people, and society, and important issues, and those are my favorite things to talk about! I love them. Favorite part of the day, yes.
      If anyone is reading this, I'm sure you aren't really concerned with my personal life. Alas, I am going to post about it anyway. I said every day, didn't I? 
   Maybe I'll post again tonight with something more meaningful and poetic. Until then, my magnificent readers, I bid thee goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment