Sunday, August 8, 2010

holy first blog!

hey everybody. :)im meaghan.  this is the first of many blogish things. woo hoo!  this is a bit about me:

i write.
my favorite color changes by the day (today is yellow.)
ive never seen titanic.
i live, breath, and pee music.
i have a boyfriend.
i like sports; particularly basketball &volleyball.
i stay up late.
i dont like dressing up.
i love the rain.
my favorite animals are penguins!
my favorite season is fall.
im a freshie.
i dislike the color pink.
my favorite book is 'its kind of a funny story' by ned vizzini.
i have a stuffed animal dragon named shep zitler, after a holocaust survivor. lol.
my favorite movies are shutter island and inception.
i hate hate HATE crying.
i live in my converse sneakers.
im on twitter, www.twitter.com/HelloMeaghan
and also youtube, www.youtube.com/IllSpeakNow
i think im done for now. check me out. :)
later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment